Thursday, October 21, 2004

My fridge

If you want to know why I don't buy a whole lot of stuff each trip to the supermarket, this is reason one. Look at the size of my fridge. I can't fit two kettles in it.




The little bit in the top right corner is the freezer - i can fit at most 3 packs of meat in there...



I'm not sure if you can tell by looking at the picture, but i would struggle to fit a second carton of eggs (depth-wise) down the bottom.


The other reason i don't buy a lot each time is because things start going off if i don't cook them. I rarely know whether i will be in or out more than a couple of days in advance, and I walk past the supermarket everytime i go to uni anyway so it's not too much of a detour.

Anyway i better get back to the books ...


P.S If you remember a few days back i managed to catch my frying pan on fire... Well I just realised how i managed to do it. I actually looked at the bottle of oil i bought, and it's *salad* oil ahha ... there's even a warning on the side that says if it gets too hot it might be flammable lol. Oh well it works well enough most of the time ~

2 comments:

quebeck said...

geesh I see, that fridge is tiny! doesnt look any bigger than a mini bar fridge!

Dad said...

Age, you need to defrost your fridge. btw, "it's" is short for "it is" and "its" is the possesive pronoun.. Mum says to defrost: turn off the fridge, put a pot of boiled hot water in the fridge, close the door and for the size of your fridge, all that ice should disappear fairly quickly.