Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday at home

I've been struggling these last few days to find interesting photos to post up here. So, when dinner came around and i still hadn't thought of anything, I resorted to taking a photo of my cooking once again :)

I still haven't worked out what sort of meat it is that i've been cooking (i only know it's some sort of pork), but it seems to taste quite ok. Tonight i made some sort of pork + potato dish which i don't really have a name for just yet - but i somehow cooked enough to have left overs. Soooo, guess i can save myself some time and eat it again 2morrow! (although the time it takes to heat stuff up without a microwave is almost as long as cooking a meal normally since you have to clean up still)

Dinner - nice and easy.


As for the vegies, i've been using this 'goma salad dressing' (goma = sesame oil) which tastes pretty good just on its own. Rice, pork and salad actually goes together better than you might think.

The rest of the day can be summed up pretty briefly. I woke up at 12pm, had some instant noodles for lunch, and decided to clean my room. I even vacuumed the carpet! After having procrastinated for about as long as I could manage, i started working on my essay which took me a few hours to fix up. Popped over to the supermarket in the afternoon to get some bread, snacks and chocolate spread... And that's about it. Bit boring unfortunately. But days like these are nice, because it gives you some nice quiet time to just relax. Having my own room here is really such a luxury - it's just big enough so as not to feel cramped, but small enough to be easy to keep clean. And of course it gives me somewhere to sit and have a think... or read.

Now for my homework for tomorrow...

2 comments:

Garry said...

Hello adrian...i dunno if i have commented on ya blogs yet....but its good to see ya taking care of yaself mate....keep having fun there man....take care of yaself...

Ez said...

Is that spoon really long and bent? or is it just me? Gee its fun looking at pictures :)