Thursday, December 16, 2004

Class Dinner 2

Last night (Wednesday) we had our second class gathering. We went to a restaurant in Harajuku which i've forgotten the name of now. The setting was really nice - we had one of those Japanese style rooms where you all sit on the floor on cushions, but unfortunately i forgot to bring my camera. Will post photos when i get some from my friends. The place served basically fusion food (like ... a mix of eastern-western style dishes) and overall everything was very well done. Main complaint was that there was just way too little food lol. I mean for about fifteen of us they basically gave us two little bowls per course...

I went straight from school to the dinner - despite finishing class at 2:30 in the afternoon. In the time between, i popped back to the travel agent to confirm my ticket and then spent the next few hours in the library. I didn't realise the place was so big! There's about 5 levels above ground, and another 3 or 4 below. Trouble is the vast majority of the books are a in Japanese.

Anyway i need to get some work done. I wasted most of today by sleeping in till 1:30 - the consequence of having about 4 hours sleep for the last three days straight.

No comments: