Thursday, January 06, 2005

One day till class starts

It was really hard to get out of bed this morning. I woke up at 8 but kept falling asleep for 30-40 minutes at a time until it was about 11.30. I think the fact that it's gotten a lot colder here has something to do with it.

Speaking of cold, last night Kris and I went for a walk down the road in the freezing wind to try Denny's in Japan. Denny's is a really common family restaurant in the US, which is well known for it's cheap but rather bad food. In Japan the food is not cheap, but neither is it bad. I had some Japanese style hamburger thing which was quite okay. On the way back, we stopped by at our favourite second-hand shop, and found another 100-yen item for our lounge - a footstool.

Today i've been trying to get my speech written which is proving to be more time consuming than expected (as usual...). I still need to re-read that Post-war Japanese Economy book for my test tomorrow too. Hmmm, and then i need to study for my test on Saturday. Looks like i have plenty to do for the next few days.

Oh and thanks for all the comments ppls!

1 comment:

hwangus said...

Jap hamburgers are cool. You should try Korean hamburgers one day.