Thursday, May 05, 2005

Looking Back

Wow. In all the busy scrambling to keep up with uni etc since getting home from exchange, i'd completely forgotten one of the original reasons i started this. As selfish as it might sound, it was as much for me to read and remember my trip by as it was for all you avid readers to keep up to date. And just flicking through a few of the posts i'm really glad i kept it updated so regularly.

It's like having a little window back into the past; when i read the posts it really stirs the memories of all the great (and not so great) times i had there. I suppose it's because I can relate perfectly to everything i posted (it was me writing it after all~). But it's so interesting to see how things have changed; or maybe just how my perspective on things has changed; or heck, maybe it's actually me who's changed... i don't know. But for those of you who do keep a regular (or even irregular) blog, take 30 minutes to go back 3 months and see what you were up to. I guarantee it will be an interesting ride.

And i'd just like to give a big thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday for the other day ^^! Can't believe i'm already 21...
(知ってるよ、シモンちゃん・・まだ若いんだよね。けど、俺にとって二十一歳って古く感じられるな)

1 comment:

Cmonski said...

古く感じるって!もう!!!エドリエンはそう感じだったら、今年は23になるあたしはもしかしてババアと呼ばれなきゃ?!(O_O;)
だから、自分のことをそう思ってないようにしてね~(^_-)b
ENJOY 21st YEAR OF LIFE!