Sunday, December 25, 2005

That time of year again

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I can't believe the end of another year is drawing close again.. I don't think i've even really let go of 2004 yet. It feels like i've blinked and 2005 is about to go by as well. It's sort of scary how each year seems to go by quicker than the last.

I was feeling quite nostalgic tonite so i've spent the last hour or so re-reading my posts from this time last year. Reading my own blog always brings a smile to my face (on the inside) - because it brings back so many happy memories. And also i guess because when i wrote a lot of those posts i remember wondering what i'd think when i re-read them a week, or a month, or a year later; and now i know.

Anyway that's all from me for now. I'll save my normal 'what have i been up to' update for next post. Take care everybody.

No comments: