Monday, February 27, 2006

Blogging from uni

Today is the first (official) day of semester 1, 2006. It is also the first time i've driven into uni from my new place. I left my house a bit before 7am to try to avoid the traffic... But in the end, though there are plenty of cars on the road, the whole trip took me under 40 minutes. So i was in at uni before 7.30. First class at 9am. One and a half hours to kill.

And I'm so tired.

But getting in early has some advantages i suppose. I got an all day park outside the law building + i had time to go organise some stuff at the sports center + i had time to get some breakfast + some extra spare time. Hence this blog.

Now if only i could think of something to write it on...

Ah i'm just going to list some random grumbles:
1. The Law UGS Office still isn't open to sell course materials. At least if it was, then i could be using this time a bit more productively.
2. I have no broadband connection at my new place. Dial-up feels incredibly slow.
3. At my new place, my dog isn't allowed to let herself out to go to the toilet yet. She shat on the floor this morning (again).
4. I'm filling in for a friend in a weekly badminton comp tonight. But it's in Kilsyth, which is about 40km too far away for my liking.
5. I just realised i don't know where the classroom for my first class is. Bleh. Maybe i should go find it...

5 comments:

Clare said...

Hey!!!
you finally moved!! WOW...does that mean you're gonna have that 21st party?!!?

Its soooooooo far from baddy...

:)

shoe-a-holic said...

ooo! better be getting an invite for your house-warming party soon! but yeah, first day back, too many little shits (1st years). i feel old :)

Adrian said...

Haha yes yes i will have a house warming soon.

But maybe after the boxes are put away, the plastic comes off, and the garden is finished lol :)

Now i just have to work out how public transport works over this side of town...

liang said...

*GASP* a post in english!??! nooo wayyy... and yea u nvr told me abt a 21st!!! as for the first yrs... i dont mind the chicks being around =]

kAgE said...

lolz =p clearly a party is due =p