Monday, January 22, 2007

I finally remembered to take my camera somewhere

Firstly, apologies for the lack of updates lately.

I've had plenty of time and there's probably a fair few things that have happened of late that are blog worthy. Unsurprisingly however, I have not had plenty of motivation. So you'll all just have to settle for pictures of the two things that have happened recently with my camera around:

1. Annie's Animation Birthday (ie cartoon/animation-themed fancy dress party)
2. Australian Open Day 7 at Vodafone Arena

Enjoy :)

The Optus Crew (as themselves) and Annie (being incredible)


Mr Man in Black doing his thing under the limbo stick (with some fancy looking blurring and a big gun to go with it)


Annie and I (Dragon Ball-ing)


Will (as Mario) trying to kick the ninja turtle across the room (you know, just like Mario is meant to do to get rid of those evil looking mushroom monster things - or in this case, possibly a man in black)


Some nice weather at Vodafone Arena


Florian Mayer serving


Nicole Vaidisova returning serve


Richard Gasquet v Tommy Robredo with the roof closed


The end

No comments: