Thursday, February 01, 2007

The end of the holidays

Satomi and Riyo are gone. Takako left this morning. Nanako leaves on Sunday. Summer school starts on Monday. And graduate application season is just beginning. Yep the holidays are definitely running out. All good things have to come to an end they say - but I still think another month would be nice :)

Highlight of the last week or so would probably have to be our day trip down the Great Ocean Road. Although we didn't make it all the way to the twelve apostles (I have no idea how many are left these days), the weather was beautiful and the views were pretty awesome. And we even managed to randomly pick a yummy fish and chips place for lunch. Enjoy the pics.

Life on Mars. Possibly. Then again, it could just be regular seaweed that I found at the beach.


Harvard, Riyo, Satomi and Me


"I believe I can fly"


And of course, my post wouldn't be complete with my obligatory shot of something nice I ate recently.

Curry Laksa @ Chilli Padi, Melbourne Central

No comments: