Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Running late

I set a new record for myself this morning. It took me one hour to get to the train station from my house - when it normally takes a bit over 5 minutes when there's no traffic. I have no idea what was going on but the traffic jam almost went all the way back to my driveway (okay, that might be a slight exaggeration but it was pretty bad). Needless to say I missed my train. And the next two trains after as well.

Being so late I've decided to skip my only lecture, meaning that the only thing I'm doing at uni is taking a tutorial (which isn't even mine; i'm filling in for somebody who's away) and then going for coffee.

Uni life is the best.

(Except for this essay I have to finish by Monday, which has gone completely to sh*t since I discovered the relevant legislative provisions have been amended as of Jan 2007. All my research is now kind of obsolete.)

EDIT: Went to the tute and then found out my friend was actually meant to be taking it. That means I got stuck in a traffic jam for one hour just to come into uni for coffee...

2 comments:

Kerry said...

awww, i miss uni already! uni life is the best! minus the assignments/exams.

btw, check my blog for my grad and bday (for which i sent you an sms, hope you got it) details.

hope you can come ;)

DAREN CHUAN said...

I wanna go back to uni too... I miss intentionally skipping lectures and going for coffee