Friday, November 23, 2007

I need to blog more

Don't know why I haven't been blogging much at all lately. Not that anybody really reads this thing anymore. Although one day I guess I probably will come back and have a poke around.

Anyway some moments of interest in no particular order:

  • Had my last exam as an undergraduate (I don't think it went terribly well and I really have no excuse given I only had the one exam to study for. Guess it's a pretty fitting end to my law degree though haha).

  • Drove down the Great Ocean Road and made it all the way to the 12 apostles.
This composition was completely random, but still very cool


Sakura's sand-castle


Some of the 12 Apostles (to be honest, I think the sand castle looks better)


    • Had a nice dinner at home for Mum's birthday.

    Dad's special mee goreng



      Happy birthday mum



    • Went to Albert Park for a picnic by the lake (thanks Sakura)

      • How's this for picnic food



          Enjoying the sunshine. Or maybe the shade.

          No comments: